Racing > 2011 Results

2011 Season Points!

(1/4) > >>

JimPerrin:
I fully expect there to be problems with these, so email me with your issues and I'll fix it.  Files will be updated whenever I make the changes, so keep an eye on the last edit date.

The file "2011membership_yep" filters out people without the minimum number of events (4), and then those with "T"s next to their position number would be trophy winners for the season.

admin@wny-scca.com

JimPerrin:
In case anyone is curious, in order for Dave to beat Dale and take 1st in PAX, Dave would have to win the event with a 40.000 (PAX), and Dale would have to be slower than a 40.556 (PAX), which would be about a 1.7 second difference raw time when comparing STU to ST. 

JimPerrin:
So after the event tonight, Andy Walker said that I mis-calculated the PAX results from Divisionals.  So I went back though and did them manually. Looks like it actually changed how things panned out, so everyone should definitely check to make sure everything looks correct.

I will give a provisional congrats to Dale Kunze for winning this year's overall championship.

99_civic_si:
Jim, I'm curious if you could toss the RCC in pro class for points.  I know for me personally it won't change where I stand however it is an event that should/would count towards final class points.

JimPerrin:
Generally, I usually only combine PAX points between classes.  I'm assuming you are asking me to reclass your entry as PRO?  Even if I did that, this event would be your lowest and get dropped, so it wouldn't make a difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version