mrbestwrench.com

Author Topic: July 14th, T&T / informal Novice School  (Read 499 times)

fairgentleman Z

• Racer
    • View Profile
July 14th, T&T / informal Novice School
« on: May 31, 2018, 01:35:28 pm »
Seat time, seat time, seat time.  We are planning on holding a Saturday event with very limited spots.  Unfortunately less spots means we need more money per person to cover site / sanctioning  / and insurance fess and because of the risk of people backing out this needs to be paid in advance with no refunds (but you can resell your spot).

Format will be:
•        11 am -11:45 registration/tech,
•        11:45 drivers meeting
•        30 minute run / 30 minute work / 20 minute tune (for those that want to make adjustments) 1:20
•        30 minute run / 30 minute work / 20 minute tune (for those that want to make adjustments) 2:40
•        30 minute run / 30 minute work / 20 minute tune (for those that want to make adjustments) 4:00
•        This should get us to an ending time just after 4 pm
•        The main course will be in our "regular" lot, just shorter for more runs.
•        “Skid pad” on the “hill” lot (similar to a fundamental course we ran at ECCC-N, no course workers maybe partner up?, driver sets up down cones)
•        Main course is cold during 20 minute tune, “skid pad” is hot at all times

Cost is dependent on how many drivers we get, need to “raise” ~$1250 IN ADVANCE:
•        Min 20 drivers = $60/70
•        25 drivers = $50/60
•        Max 30 drivers = $45/55
•        Non-members +$10
•        No refunds unless the goal of 20 drivers minimum is not met.
•        You may sell spot to other drivers if can’t make it.
•        I want to “raise” the money in cash vs. motorsportsreg as it will be easier to do "flexible pricing".  Initially everyone pays $60/70 and  I’ll handle the money and “flexible pricing based on entrants” and refund the difference accordingly.
•        I will start to bum money at event 3 and hopefully by the end of the day we will have reached the goal.

There is no guarantee of how many runs you will get, but I would expect with 20 drivers 20+ runs is possible and with 30 drivers 15+ runs is possible.

morego815

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: July 14th, T&T / informal Novice School
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 05:19:44 pm »
Any update on this event?

CarJunki

• Administrator
  • Pole Setter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »
Hi,
I'm apologize our forum is pretty slow lately since the inception of our Facebook group. For more up to date information, please check out our group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wnyscca/

I am in email discussions with the group as to whether or not this is happening. I will post up soon either way.

~Carrie
2009 Mini Cooper S Chili Red
Check out our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2215533317/

CarJunki

• Administrator
  • Pole Setter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 03:45:58 pm »
This date is not available to us anymore, but we are looking into other dates that could work.
2009 Mini Cooper S Chili Red
Check out our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2215533317/

SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal